Thank you so much for all of your letters. You all had something that I needed to hear and I am so grateful that you are all in tune enough with the Spirit to share with me things that my Heavenly Father and my Savior want me to hear. By the way, good luck Emme in volleyball and I hope you have fun at tryouts. That is really all that matters is that you are having fun, learning, and making good friends. This week has been awesome and I included some highlights in my recording. I put a picture of a sign similar to what we saw in my drive. It was good to hear about Bailey and I hope and have faith that he is having some awesome experiences. By the way let me know who his trainer is because I am pretty sure I will have met him or know him. Also thanks for letting me know about the blog. I have a list of some other people and their e-mails but I don't have enough time right now to compile the list. I am also not sure how I might do it with friends that are already out on missions. I might just have to put together a forwarding list. Anyway, could you also ask if I could get Daniel, Cameron, and Bailey's e-mails and e-mail addresses? Well, I am so excited and glad to hear that you are all doing well and your counsel and advice are really helping me serve the Lord and have a better perspective here. There is much to learn and much to improve on, but I am grateful for how much I have been able to learn about and apply the Atonement of Jesus Christ. We were meeting with a family in our branch and the grandma explained how she had been experiencing some of the same challenges that I had been experiencing when it came to perfectionism and I was able to share my testimony and experiences with her. We met with their family again for dinner and she told me that she had realized that she needed to rely upon the Atonement more, just like I have been starting to realize. It was awesome and I was humbled to be able to serve the Lord in that way and was thankful to the Lord for blessing me with my experiences and trials. It has been awesome to be able to see and begin to work harder at getting better at listening and understanding the promptings of the Spirit and how important that is throughout our lives. I think sometimes I over complicate listening but I also know that we need to practice and pray for help and always live worthy so that we can feel and recognize the Holy Ghost and pray for confirmation when we feel promptings from the Holy Ghost. Tell, Mandy to get better quickly and that I will be praying for and thinking about her. Also, let Parker and Kelly know that I am excited that they are getting to move into their new home and hope that everything goes well.
Love y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment