Monday, October 10, 2016

A Week of Gratitude, Miracles, and Improvement

Hey y'all,
  I made up a voice recording so I will be brief. Just as a heads up, Hurricane Matthew did not affect us at all here which we were extremely grateful for. Most of the Eastern zones were evacuated however, which I am pretty sure included my old MTC companion Elder Hansbrow. We did not house anybody in our area, but the two other elders you saw in the pictures were the elders from Lanett. The dark haired one is Elder Hales who is our District Leader and the light haired one is Elder Young who is actually from Blackfoot, Idaho and got really excited when I showed him where you had all gone.



Elder Swainston also loves Rexburg since he went to school there, so he was excited for you all that you got to go. Everything is going well and I am so happy to see pictures of you all and to hear that everything is well for all of you as well. By the way how is work, sports, and school going for everybody. It looked like Andrew got a new tie for homecoming as well. The voice recording is really long this time so it had to be uploaded to google drive and then sent as a download link so hopefully it works well. Anyway, have a wonderful week and know that I love you all, the the Lord loves you all, and that I am also praying for you.​
--
Elder Daric Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment