Hey Y'all,
Hey everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful New Years and were able to spend time with family and friends. This week has been pretty tough but it has also been filled with incredible tender mercies. This week we got to go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders which was pretty fun. I was with Elder Walker here in Lagrange and we had a great time being able to speak with several different people and learn from one another. It is always great to be able to learn from one another by the Spirit and to be able to recognize and receive counsel on ways in which we can improve. Elder Lloyd and I were blessed to be able to run into two people who were fairly interested about the gospel and were willing to listen to the missionaries. They both lived outside of our mission so we were able to get their information and send them as a referral to the missionaries in their area. Its cool to think about and pray that these people and missionaries will be able to have wonderful experiences progressing in the gospel. We also had a pretty awesome time doing something called Windows of Heaven which is a special type of tracting. We ran into a couple that were pretty interested and then also knocked into a guy that was really open and prepared and welcomed us in. He had been having some family problems and had prayed for guidance. We were able to share with him the Restoration and gave him a Book of Mormon. It was an awesome experience and we are excited to continue to teach him. It has also been a growing week for Elder Lloyd and I. There has been some friction within our companionship that was making things hard for us, not to say that we didn't appreciate or want to help each other. We had an awesome experience in interviews with President Grayson and it was great to be able to receive his counsel and feel of his and our Heavenly Father and our Savior's love for us. We had a great companionship inventory last night and I think we are both determined to work a little harder at helping and serving one another and the Lord. Well, I love you all and am so grateful for your testimonies and support. I pray for you and wish you all the best in this new year. May you continue to set your goals and dreams high and may you continue to serve and follow the Lord and experience His mighty blessings and hand in your lives.
Hurruah for Israel!
This ends the message from the Happy Missionary!

No comments:
Post a Comment