Dear Family,
Hi guys. I am grateful to have a chance to e-mail all of you and let you know how my first day went. This place is truly amazing! In fact, I was talking to my companion, Elder Hansbrow, about how this entire campus seems to be a world away from the world. Truly it is. My companion is from Spanish Fork, Utah and is excited like me to be serving the great people of Georgia. He actually heard that our mission may become an I-Pad mission after all, because the previous mission president did not allow them but the current president and his wife are considering them. It has been a great day and I can truly see the promise of my blessing coming true that my fears have no place and that my anticipations were much worse than it actually is. My district is composed of 8 elders and 4 sisters, all of which are either serving in Albuquerque, Macon, or Scottsdale. They are all great individuals and have great testimonies. It has been amazing to see so many friends even one from pageant. I can't wait to share pictures and the rest of my experiences. This is truly the Lord's work and is a wonderful place to be.
Love,
--
Elder Daric Meyers
No comments:
Post a Comment